- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although crime is not as prevalent on St. John as it is on St. Thomas and St. Croix, it does exist. Keep your hotel or vacation villa door locked at all times, even during the day if you are, say, out by the pool. Stick to well-lighted streets at night, and use the same kind of street sense that you would in any unfamiliar territory. It's not a good idea to walk around Cruz Bay late at night. If you don't have a car, plan on taking a taxi, which you should arrange in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's