Sights & Attractions in St. John
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Mid Island
St. John's highest peak rises to 1,277 feet. Route 10 passes near...
|Viewpoints, Mountains||Mid Island|
At this fine example of an 18th-century sugar and rum factory...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Mid Island|
Reef Bay Trail
This is one of the most interesting hikes on St. John, but unless...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||Mid Island|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 Cooper Island Beach Club
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel