Sights & Attractions in St. John
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Mid Island
St. John's highest peak rises to 1,277 feet. Route 10 passes near...
|Viewpoints, Mountains||Mid Island|
At this fine example of an 18th-century sugar and rum factory...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Mid Island|
Reef Bay Trail
This is one of the most interesting hikes on St. John, but unless...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||Mid Island|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe