Sights & Attractions in St. John
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in St. John
In the 18th century, sugar plantations dotted the steep hills...
|Historic Districts / Sites||North Shore|
Reef Bay Trail
This is one of the most interesting hikes on St. John, but unless...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||Mid Island|
Trunk Bay Beach
St. John's most-photographed beach is also the preferred spot...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's