Sights & Attractions in St. John
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. John
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In the 18th century, sugar plantations dotted the steep hills...
|Historic Districts / Sites||North Shore|
At this fine example of an 18th-century sugar and rum factory...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Mid Island|
Cinnamon Bay Beach
This long, sandy beach faces beautiful cays and abuts the national...
|Beaches, Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||North Shore|
This laid-back community at the island's dry, eastern end is...
|Towns||Coral Bay and Environs|
Elaine Ione Sprauve Library
On the hill just above Cruz Bay is the Enighed Estate great house...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Cruz Bay|
Francis Bay Beach
Because there's little shade, this beach gets toasty warm in...
Sea grape and waving palm trees line this narrow beach, and there...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's