Sights & Attractions in St. John
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. John
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Sea grape and waving palm trees line this narrow beach, and there...
Lameshur Bay Beach
This sea grape–fringed beach is toward the end of a partially...
|Beaches, Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||Coral Bay and Environs|
Maho Bay Beach
St. John sports two Maho Bay Beaches. The first is a gorgeous...
It's worth stopping here, just past the Hawksnest Bay overlook...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||North Shore|
Reef Bay Trail
This is one of the most interesting hikes on St. John, but unless...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||Mid Island|
Salt Pond Bay Beach
If you're adventurous, this rocky beach on the scenic southeastern...
|Beaches, Trails||Coral Bay and Environs|
Trunk Bay Beach
St. John's most-photographed beach is also the preferred spot...
V.I. National Park Visitors Center
To pick up a useful guide to St. John's hiking trails, see various...
|Information Centers||Cruz Bay|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's