Sights & Attractions in St. John
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. John
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In the 18th century, sugar plantations dotted the steep hills...
|Historic Districts / Sites||North Shore|
St. John's highest peak rises to 1,277 feet. Route 10 passes...
|Viewpoints, Mountains||Mid Island|
At this fine example of an 18th-century sugar and rum factory...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Mid Island|
Cinnamon Bay Beach
This long, sandy beach faces beautiful cays and abuts the national...
|Beaches, Historic Districts / Sites, Trails||North Shore|
This laid-back community at the island's dry, eastern end is...
|Towns||Coral Bay and Environs|
Elaine Ione Sprauve Library
On the hill just above Cruz Bay is the Enighed Estate great house...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Cruz Bay|
Francis Bay Beach
Because there's little shade, this beach gets toasty warm in...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 Ole Works Inn
- $469 -- Virgin Islands: 3 Nights in Long Bay w/Extras Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas
- $799 & up -- St. Thomas All-Incl. Trip w/Air & Oceanview Rm. CheapCaribbean.com
- $150 -- Virgin Islands: Anegada Oceanview Room, Save 38% — $150 Anegada Reef Hotel
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 — $1,490 Cooper Island Beach Club