Nightlife & the Arts in St. John
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. John Nightlife
St. John isn't the place to go for glitter and all-night partying. Still, after-hours Cruz Bay can be a lively little town in which to dine, drink, dance, or flirt. Notices posted on the bulletin board outside the Connections telephone center—up the street from the ferry dock—or listings in the island's two newspapers (the St. John Sun Times and Tradewinds) will keep you apprised of local events.
Browse St. John Nightlife
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's