St. John Experience
Top Reasons to Go to St. John
Beach-Hopping: Fill your cooler with cold drinks, grab the snorkeling gear, and stash your beach chair in the back of your car for a day spent at the beaches along St. John's North Shore Road.
Hiking Reef Bay: Opt for a trip with a ranger in Virgin Islands National Park. A safari bus takes you to the trailhead, and a boat brings you back.
Snorkeling at Trunk Bay: Trunk Bay is St. John's most popular snorkeling spot, and for good reason: a snorkeling trail teaches you about the local marine life.
Relaxing in a Villa: There are about 500 vacation villas across the island in all sizes, prices, and locations; most will give you all the comforts of home.
Exploring Cruz Bay: Spend a half day poking around Cruz Bay's varied stores, shopping for that perfect gift for the folks back home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's