Windsurfing in St. John
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cinnamon Bay Campground. Steady breezes and expert instruction make learning to windsurf a snap. Try Cinnamon Bay Campground, where rentals are $40 to $100 per hour. Lessons are available right at the waterfront; just look for the Windsurfers stacked up on the beach. The cost for a one-hour lesson starts at $60, plus the cost of the board rental. You can also rent kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, Boogie boards, small sailboats, and surfboards. Rte. 20, Cinnamon Bay, St. John, 00831. 340/693–5902 or 340/626–4769. www.windnsurfingadventures.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's