Horseback Riding in St. John
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Carolina Corral. Clip-clop along the island's byways for a slower-pace tour of St. John. Carolina Corral offers horseback trips and wagon rides down scenic roads with owner Dana Barlett. She has a way with horses and calms even the most novice riders. Rates start at $75 for a one-hour ride. off Rte. 10, Coral Bay, St. John. 340/693–5778. www.carolinacorral.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's