- Beach-hopping Fill your cooler with cold drinks, grab the snorkeling gear, and stash your beach chair in the back of your car for a day at the beaches along St. John's North Shore Road.
- Hiking Reef Bay Opt for a trip with a ranger in Virgin Islands National Park. A safari bus takes you to the trailhead, and a boat brings you back.
- Snorkeling at Trunk Bay Trunk Bay is St. John's most popular snorkeling spot, and for good reason. The famed snorkeling trail is a good way to learn about the undersea life that surrounds the island.
- Relaxing in a villa There are about 500 vacation villas and condos across the island, so it's no surprise that this is a popular way to visit St. John. Villas come in all sizes, prices, and locations, and most give you all the comforts of home.
- Exploring Cruz Bay Spend half a day poking around Cruz Bay's varied stores, shopping for that perfect gift for the folks back home.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More