- Beach-hopping Fill your cooler with cold drinks, grab the snorkeling gear, and stash your beach chair in the back of your car for a day at the beaches along St. John's North Shore Road.
- Hiking Reef Bay Opt for a trip with a ranger in Virgin Islands National Park. A safari bus takes you to the trailhead, and a boat brings you back.
- Snorkeling at Trunk Bay Trunk Bay is St. John's most popular snorkeling spot, and for good reason. The famed snorkeling trail is a good way to learn about the undersea life that surrounds the island.
- Relaxing in a villa There are about 500 vacation villas and condos across the island, so it's no surprise that this is a popular way to visit St. John. Villas come in all sizes, prices, and locations, and most give you all the comforts of home.
- Exploring Cruz Bay Spend half a day poking around Cruz Bay's varied stores, shopping for that perfect gift for the folks back home.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More