Sights & Attractions in St. Croix
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in North Shore
On the island's breezy North Shore, Cane Bay does not always have...
In this upscale neighborhood are the ruins of an old greathouse...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||North Shore|
At 1,165 feet, this is St. Croix's highest peak. Leaving Cane...
|Viewpoints, Mountains||North Shore|
Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve
This joint national and local park commemorates the area where...
|Beaches, Parks, Historic Districts / Sites||North Shore|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's