Sights & Attractions in St. Croix
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Frederiksted
Caribbean Museum Center for the Arts
Sitting across from the waterfront in a historic building, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Frederiksted|
Estate Mount Washington Plantation
Several years ago, while surveying the property, the owners discovered...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Frederiksted|
On July 3, 1848, 8,000 slaves marched on this fort to demand...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Frederiksted|
Frederiksted Welcome Center
Located on the pier, Federiksted's welcome center has brochures...
West End beaches
There are several unnamed beaches along the coast road north...
West End Salt Pond
A bird-watcher's delight, this salt pond attracts a large number...
|Bodies of Water||Frederiksted|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's