Sights & Attractions in St. Croix
Things to Do in Frederiksted
Caribbean Museum Center for the Arts
Sitting across from the waterfront in a historic...
|Museums / Galleries||Frederiksted|
Estate Mount Washington Plantation
Several years ago, while surveying the property,...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Frederiksted|
On July 3, 1848, 8,000 slaves marched on this...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Frederiksted|
Frederiksted Welcome Center
Located on the pier, Federiksted's welcome center...
West End beaches
There are several unnamed beaches along the coast...
West End Salt Pond
A bird-watcher's delight, this salt pond...
|Bodies of Water||Frederiksted|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's