Sights & Attractions in St. Croix
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in St. Croix
Part of Buck Island Reef National Monument, this is a must-see...
Estate Whim Museum
The lovingly restored estate, with a windmill, cook house, and...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Mid Island|
The large yellow fortress dominates the waterfront. Because it's...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Christiansted|
St. George Village Botanical Garden
At this 17-acre estate, fragrant flora grows amid the ruins of...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Mid Island|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's