Sights & Attractions in St. Croix
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions St. Croix
|A-C D-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
D. Hamilton Jackson Park
When you're tired of sightseeing, stop at this shady park on the...
Danish Customs House
Built in 1830 on foundations that date from a century earlier...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Christiansted|
Estate Mount Washington Plantation
Several years ago, while surveying the property, the owners discovered...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Frederiksted|
Estate Whim Museum
The lovingly restored estate, with a windmill, cook house, and...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Mid Island|
On July 3, 1848, 8,000 slaves marched on this fort to demand...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Frederiksted|
Frederiksted Welcome Center
Located on the pier, Federiksted's welcome center has brochures...
The large yellow fortress dominates the waterfront. Because it's...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Christiansted|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe