- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eat @ Cane Bay
Eat @ Cane Bay Review
The fabulous food matches the view of Cane Bay at this casual spot in the heart of Cane Bay. The lunch menu includes a build-your-own beef, veggie, or grilled chicken burger that gives you a choice of toppings, dressings, and cheese. If you opt for, say, a roasted turkey club sandwich, the onion rings that come with it are terrific. Dinner offerings include pasta, fish, steak, and sandwiches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Imagine this: an 8 mile "race" that on March 22, drew 1300+ runners from "everywhere" to St John. Read more
The trip from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay may only be 8 miles but it will take over 30 minutes of up, down, over, around, hairpin turns, on the left side of the road so you may need dramamine, but it is worth Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Getting away to an island paradise without bringing along your passport? ... Read more
Looking for an island vacation this winter but don't want to be hassled by crowds?... Read more