- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The chef at this elegant open-air restaurant—a longtime favorite among locals—conjures up creative contemporary cuisine. To start, try the Alaskan snow-crab cakes with habanero aioli or the warm chipotle pepper with a garlic and onion soup. Move on to the house specialty: herb-crusted rack of lamb with roasted garlic and fresh thyme sauce.
- Address: Company St. and King Cross St., Christiansted, St. Croix 00820
- Phone: 340/773–9199
- Location: Christiansted
- No lunch. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Imagine this: an 8 mile "race" that on March 22, drew 1300+ runners from "everywhere" to St John. Read more
The trip from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay may only be 8 miles but it will take over 30 minutes of up, down, over, around, hairpin turns, on the left side of the road so you may need dramamine, but it is worth Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Getting away to an island paradise without bringing along your passport? ... Read more
Looking for an island vacation this winter but don't want to be hassled by crowds?... Read more