- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Christine Review
At this favorite with the professionals who work in downtown Christiansted the presentations are as dazzling as the food. The small menu changes daily, but look for dishes such as shrimp-and-asparagus salad drizzled with a lovely vinaigrette or a vegetarian plate with quiche, salad, and lentils. Desserts are perfection. If the pear pie topped with chocolate is on the menu, don't hesitate. This tiny restaurant has tables in both the air-conditioned dining room and on the outside porch that overlooks historic buildings.
- Address: Apothecary Hall Courtyard, 4 Company St., Christiansted, St. Croix, 00820
- Phone: 340/713-1500
- Location: Christiansted
- No credit cards.
- Closed weekends and July--mid-Nov. No dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $427 & up -- All-Inclusive Virgin Island Yacht Club Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- $6797 -- British Virgin Islands 8-Nt. Villa, Save $971 On the Rocks Villa
- $9000 -- Virgin Islands Family Yacht Charter, Save $2000 Amazing Charters
- $90 -- Virgin Islands: Former Sugar Refinery Inn, Reg. $100 — $90 Ole Works Inn
- $1490 -- Virgin Islands: Cooper Island Dive Trip, Save $295 — $1,490 Cooper Island Beach Club
My husband was held up at gunpoint by a couple young kids near Coki Beach, actually on Point Pleasant. Read more
I know St. Read more
My fiance' and I are planning our honeymoon in St. Read more
· News & Features
Getting away to an island paradise without bringing along your passport?... Read more
Looking for an island vacation this winter but don't want to be hassled by crowds?... Read more