- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Savant is one of those small but special spots that locals love. The cuisine is a fusion of Mexican, Thai, and Caribbean—an unusual combination that works surprisingly well. You can find anything from fresh fish to Thai curry with chicken to stuffed filet with portobello mushrooms and goat cheese coming out of the kitchen. With 20 tables crammed into the indoor dining room and small courtyard, this little place can get crowded. Call early for reservations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Imagine this: an 8 mile "race" that on March 22, drew 1300+ runners from "everywhere" to St John. Read more
The trip from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay may only be 8 miles but it will take over 30 minutes of up, down, over, around, hairpin turns, on the left side of the road so you may need dramamine, but it is worth Read more
My kids are 5yrs old and 6yrs old.. in your opinion which resorts or villas are best for St. Thomas or Puerto Rico? We were looking at Marriott Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Beach Resort in St. Thomas Read more
· News & Features
Getting away to an island paradise without bringing along your passport? ... Read more
Looking for an island vacation this winter but don't want to be hassled by crowds?... Read more