St. Croix Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to St. Croix
Sailing to Buck Island: The beach at the western end of the island is a great spot to relax after a snorkeling adventure or a hike up the hill to take in the stunning view.
Diving the Wall: Every dive boat in St. Croix makes a trip to the Wall, one of the Caribbean's best diving experiences, but you can also enjoy great diving from Cane Bay Beach.
Exploring Fort Christiansvaern: History buffs flock to Christiansted National Historic Site. Head to the upper ramparts of Fort Christiansvaern to ponder how life was for early settlers.
Experiencing plantation life: Whim Plantation showcases St. Croix's agrarian past. The estate has been lovingly restored.
Strolling around Christiansted: You can easily while away the better part of a day in Christiansted, St. Croix's main town. The shops carry everything from one-of-a-kind artworks to handcrafted jewelry to simple souvenirs.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe