Tennis in St. Croix
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The public courts in Frederiksted and out east at Cramer Park are in questionable shape. It's better to pay a fee and play at one of the hotel courts. Costs vary by resort, but count on paying up to $8 an hour per person.
The Buccaneer. There are eight courts (two are lighted), plus a pro and a full tennis shop. The Buccaneer, Rte. 82, Shoys, St. Croix, 00820. 340/773-3036. www.thebuccaneer.com.
Renaissance Carambola Beach Resort. Renaissance Carambola Beach Resort has one lighted court. Renaissance Carambola Beach Resort, Rte. 80, Davis Bay, St. Croix, 00820. 340/778–3800.
Chenay Bay Beach Resort. The resort has two courts. Chenay Bay Beach Resort, Rte. 82, Green Cay, St. Croix, 00820. 340/773–2918.
Club St. Croix. There are two tennis courts, one with lights. Club St. Croix, Rte 752, Estate Golden Rock, St. Croix, 00820. 340/718–4800. www.antillesresorts.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe