Hiking in St. Croix
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although you can set off by yourself on a hike through a rain forest or along a shore, a guide will point out what's important and tell you why.
Ay-Ay Eco Hike and Tours. Ras Lumumba Corriette takes hikers up hill and down dale in some of St. Croix's most remote places, including the rain forest and Mt. Victory. Some hikes include stops at places such as the Lawaetz Museum and old ruins. The cost is $60 per person for a three- or four-hour hike. There's a three-person minimum. St. Croix. 340/772–4079.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe