- Sailing to Buck Island Take a boat to Buck Island Reef National Monument, a national treasure. The beach at the western end of the island is a great spot to relax after a snorkeling adventure or a hike up the hill to take in the stunning view.
- Diving the Wall Every dive boat in St. Croix makes a trip to the Wall, one of the Caribbean's best diving experiences, but it's also accessible from the shore. Diving off Cane Bay Beach is especially popular.
- Exploring Ft. Christiansvaern History buffs flock to Christiansted National Historic Site. Head to the upper ramparts of Ft. Christiansvaern to ponder how life was for early settlers.
- Experiencing plantation life Whim Plantation showcases St. Croix's agrarian past. The planter and his family lived a comfortable life in the greathouse, but the slaves, and later, the poorly paid workers, had a much less posh existence.
- Strolling around Christiansted You can easily while away the better part of a day in Christiansted, St. Croix's main town, shopping for one-of-a-kind artworks, handcrafted jewelry, and simple souvenirs.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More