- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The tourist offices on Grand Turk and Providenciales are open daily from 9 to 5.
Turks & Caicos Islands Tourist Board (954/568–6588 in Ft. Lauderdale; 800/241–0824. www.turksandcaicostourism.com.)
Online Travel Tools
To make the most of your vacation, check out the website for WhereWhenHow magazine, which has links to everything in the Turks and Caicos and an extensive dining guide. A great up-to-the minute resource for events and specials can be found at the website for Enews; it’s updated every Wednesday. For everything you need to know about Salt Cay, there's a comprehensive website.
Salt Cay (www.SaltCay.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's