The Turks and Caicos are in the Eastern Time Zone, the same as New York City and Atlanta. Unlike most Caribbean destinations, the Turks and Caicos do follow Daylight Savings Time when the United States does—except, oddly, at Club Med, which does not change its clocks, making them an hour earlier than those on the rest of the island during months when Daylight Savings Time is in effect.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's