- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Turks and Caicos has almost any kind of restaurant you want, especially Provo. From small beach shacks to gorgeous upscale dining rooms and everything in between, this destination is a gastronomical delight. There are cafés and delis, international restaurants, and some of the best chefs in the Caribbean; what you won't find is fast food or restaurant chains. Typically, the restaurants offer wide choices, so even vegetarians and picky eaters will find something appealing on most menus. If a restaurant does not have a children's menu, the chef will usually be willing to make something to suit your kids, so don't be afraid to ask. Restaurants cater primarily to American tastes (especially on American holidays). Dinner usually starts a little later than Americans are used to; most restaurants are full by 8, and after dinner they are also the nightlife venues in this sleepy destination. Just bring a full wallet; most restaurants are upscale and expensive, though you will also find a few slightly less expensive, more casual options. A typical meal averages $80 to $120 per couple without a bottle of wine, even more if you add that in.
Unless otherwise noted, restaurants listed in this guide are open daily for lunch and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's