- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Diving and Snorkeling
Scuba divers can explore the wreck of the Endymion, a 140-foot wooden-hull British warship that sank in 1790; you can swim through the hull and spot cannons and anchors. It's off the southern point of Salt Cay.
Salt Cay Divers. Salt Cay Divers conducts daily dive trips and rents out all the necessary equipment. In season, they run whale-watching trips. They can also help get you to Salt Cay from Provo or Grand Turk, and stock your villa with groceries. 649/946–6906. www.saltcaydivers.tc.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Diving and Snorkeling
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe