- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Mudjin Bar and Grill
Mudjin Bar and Grill Review
The view alone from the outside deck overlooking Mudjin Harbour Beach alone makes a meal here worthwhile. As a bonus, the food is also great, with the presentation just as beautiful as the setting. Standouts for lunch are the mini-lobster clubs with pineapple and avocado mayo (in season), sweet potato conch fritters with balsamic reduction and roasted garlic aioli, and pulled pork sandwiches with caramelized island fruit. For dinner try the chipotle southern fried chicken or the fish ceviche with pico de gallo. Prices are less than you would pay in Provo, though the quality of the food is just as good as that in more upscale and expensive restaurants. Walk-ins are fine for lunch, but reservations for dinner are essential.
- Address: Blue Horizon Resort, Mudjin Harbour, Middle Caicos
- Phone: 649/946–6141
- Location: Middle Caicos
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more