- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Ports of Call Resort
At a Glance
- economical alternative to beachfront properties
- walking distance to main hub
- "attached" to shopping area with restaurants
- room key must be inserted for electricity to work (no leaving lights on when leaving)
- peak season standard rooms require two-night minimum (though more expensive deluxe rooms do not)
Check Rates from our Partners
Ports of Call Resort Review
At the former Comfort Suites, which has been completely refurbished, vamped up, and rebranded by new management, a location a block from the beach means serious savings for those who are willing to be more than a few steps away from Grace Bay. The resort still offers lounge chairs on beautiful Grace Bay Beach. The location is terrific, just behind Ports of Call shopping center, which holds numerous restaurants and shops within easy walking distance; and it's across the street from a grocery store. Sleek new all-weather wicker furniture surrounds the pool and bar, while the rooms have been refurbished to a more luxury standard—even the mattresses have been upgraded. The colors have been muted for a softer ambience. A small continental breakfast is still included in the rates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more