- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- resort fronts one of the best off-the-beach snorkeling spots on Provo
- spacious rooms all have ocean views
- restaurant can get lively at night, car rental recommended to get to the best restaurants and shops on island
- confusing management set-up
Check Rates from our Partners
Coral Gardens Review
Some of the best off-the-beach snorkeling makes this resort and its large condo units hard to resist; the best reef is the backyard. Each suite has sliding windows that, when open, make you feel as if you are almost outside. It has a weathered appearance and could use a coat of paint, but the units are completely adequate. Rooms have bamboo and wicker furnishings, with tropical prints and plush couches and beds. Two management companies share responsibility for the units here (with separate websites and separate check-in), so be sure you know who you are renting from. The eight units managed by Reef Residences are described in a separate Reef Residences review. The management of Coral Gardens is answerable to the majority of condo owners and manages the reception. There's a four-night night minimum during peak season, and three-night minimum at other times.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hi, we're thinking of going to the Caribbean in June, and would love to have a non-stop flight, so T&C seems to fit the bill. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more