- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Beach House Restaurant
Beach House Restaurant Review
"From farm to table" is a new concept for Provo, but this exciting restaurant by chef Eric Vernice pairs French traditions with Caribbean ingredients to great effect. The regular menu features oven-roasted mahimahi with lobster tempura miso soy, free-range chicken with tamarind stuffing, veal tenderloin with caramelized endive, and duck with five-spice consommé.All dishes are explained tableside. His nightly "surprise" tasting menu is a five-course adventure for the whole table; wine pairngs can be added for an additional cost. The chef doesn't make substitutions or alterations to his creations, so make sure you have no allergies or aversions to what you've ordered. The food is outstanding, but service can be a little sluggish. Vegetarians beware: There are few appetizers but no main courses without meat or fish.
- Address: The Beach House Turks and Caicos, Lower Bight Rd. 218, The Bight, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/946–5800
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more