- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Fresh Bakery & Bistro
Fresh Bakery & Bistro Review
A stop by this popular bakery and café makes it easy for you to pack a picnic and explore the island. You can buy salads and deli sandwiches made with bread baked daily. Specials usually include ham-and-cheese panini and spicy chicken with grilled vegetables, all packed to go. Don't forget to end with dessert; the European-style pastries are delectable. You can even call ahead, so you can spend more time on the beach and less time waiting, but the bakery closes fairly early (at 7 pm most nights, 6:30 pm on Sunday). This is also a great place to order a special cake for a wedding, birthday, or other celebration.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more