- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jack's Shack Review
Walk 500 meters down the beach from the cruise terminal and you'll find this local beach bar. It gets busy with volleyball players, and offers chair rentals and tropical drinks. Casual food such as burgers and hot dogs satisfy your hunger. Print a coupon from the website for a free shot of T&C's local rum, Bamberra.
- Address: 500 meters north of cruise terminal, Grand Turk Cruise Port Terminal, Grand Turk
- Phone: 649/232-0099
- Location: Elsewhere on Grand Turk
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed anytime a ship is not in port.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $823 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Turkoise
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
Hello my fiancé & I are thinking about getting married this July. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more