- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos
At a Glance
- service is pleasant and eager to please
- gorgeous heated pool and beautiful rooms
- great ambience
- since this is one of Provo's few nightlife venues, Friday and Saturday nights can get a little lively
- need transportation for shops and exploring
Check Rates from our Partners
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Review
South Beach Miami chic meets island time at this gorgeous resort with modern, comfortable furnishings. The furniture has oversize cushions of white, orange, and turquoise, and huge prints of local beaches adorn the walls. It's chic yet unpretentious, elegant and comfortable, and hip but not too trendy. It's also kid-friendly, with a fun pool and kids' club. The bathrooms are like no other in Turks. Water falls into the tub from the ceiling, and the shower has rows of sprays that give the feeling of bathing in rain. With 24-hour room service, beach and pool service, and a beautiful spa on-site, you don't have to go far for pampering. It's on one of the widest stretches of Grace Bay Beach, yet you are steps away from the best off-the-beach snorkeling. The pool here is heated, one of only a few heated on Provo. Gansevoort truly combines the best of all worlds into one resort.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more