- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Hollywood Beach Suites
At a Glance
- upscale furnishings
- might feel a little quiet if you're after a busy vacation or active social scene
Check Rates from our Partners
Hollywood Beach Suites Review
With seven miles of secluded beaches and few others to share them with, this property with four self-contained units is completely relaxing. It's peaceful, rustic, and laid-back yet upscale, with Pier 1 furniture and full kitchens. Kayaks, bikes, snorkeling equipment, and outdoor grills are included, as is use of a cell phone; there's no cable, but there are TVs for watching DVDs. You can order fresh, tasty dinners to be delivered to your suite, including chicken, ribs, conch, snapper, and spiny lobster, and there are also restaurants within walking distance. Three Mary Cays, with the best snorkeling on the island, is nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more