- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Capt Hook's Grill
Capt Hook's Grill Review
A location next to the cruise port puts you close to the hub but far enough away to relax. Grilled sandwiches with tropical coleslaw are served under a huge gazebo facing the beach. The food is casual and great. Service can be slow, but in a place like this it's not a bad thing—you'll just have more time to admire the view, although it can get loud here when a ship is parked. Hours can vary, so call ahead.
- Address: White Sands Beach Resort, next to the cruise port Grand Turk Cruise Terminal, Grand Turk
- Phone: 649/946–2991
- Hours: Closed Sun.
- Location: Grand Turk
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more