- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Pelican Bay Review
The dining here is in an airy room, with French doors that lead to a breezy patio. The capable chef, Peter Redstone, uses local ingredients to create such internationally influenced dishes as Greek salad, Thai-spiced lobster cakes with grilled-corn-and-tomato jam, and sesame-crusted Atlantic salmon with a lemongrass beurre blanc. An entire menu of dishes is made with locally caught lobster, including lobster potpie with a side of truffle fries, and lobster tail in a jerk sauce finished with Guinness beer. Fridays feature a beachside pig roast, while on Sunday there's a jerk chicken fiesta buffet with live entertainment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more