- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- beachside location
- gorgeous inside and out
- walking distance to everything in Grace Bay
- terrific deck bar by the beach
- some find the giant scale of the resort too big for the rest of the island
Check Rates from our Partners
Seven Stars Review
Fronting gorgeous Grace Bay beach, the tallest property on the island also sets a high mark for luxury with several buildings, an enormous heated pool, and huge in-room bathrooms—just about everything at Seven Stars is bigger and better than its competitors. The four-poster beds and elegant furnishings, both inside and on the terraces, add plenty of comfort. Recreational amenities include tennis courts and a water-sports center that provides complimentary kayaks, Hobie Cats, surfboards, and snorkeling equipment. The deck bar by the beach—with its couches, fire pits, and tiki torches—is the place to be on Thursday and Saturday nights, when there's live music. There's also superb dining at Seven restaurant, and an acclaimed full-service spa. Small touches, such as loaning shopping carts to make the walk over to the supermarket easier, cements its reputation for having the best service on island.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more