- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Castaway, Salt Cay
At a Glance
- on a spectacular beach
- truly a get away from it all, perfect for relaxing
- it's a dark, secluded road into town at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Castaway, Salt Cay Review
This only lodging that sits directly on the stunning 3-mile (5-km) North Beach might just be what the doctor ordered if you're in need of total relaxation—it can be hard to fathom having one of the world's most beautiful beaches all to yourself. The four rental units burst with rustic local charm; suites have full kitchens, luxury linens, and colorful accents. During whale-watching season, you can sit on the deck with morning coffee and enjoy your own private viewing. For an extra $60 per person you can have all of your meals catered by Island Thyme. You probably won't miss the lack of air-conditioning when you can hear the ocean so close. If you can break away from the awesome views, rent a bike or golf cart to get to town. The beach character extends throughout, including the "No Donkey's" signs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more