- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Harbour Club Villas
At a Glance
- nice value
- great base for divers
- personable and friendly hosts
- need a car to get around island
- not close to the better beaches
- accommodations are a bit rustic
Check Rates from our Partners
Harbour Club Villas Review
Although not on the beach, this small complex of villas is by the marina, making it a good base for scuba diving and bonefishing. The basic units are tidy and neat, with such comforts as cable TV, air-conditioning, and Wi-Fi, and they are priced to suit vacationers on a budget. The hosts go out of their way to please, providing complimentary services like booking car rentals and stocking the fridge. In the evening, divers and fishing enthusiasts gather by the pool to share their tales. You may start off as a guest, but you're likely to leave as a friend.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Just got back from staying at the Sands in Provo. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more