- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Elegant and beautiful, this swanky restaurant at Seven Stars Resort is one of only a few on the island with air-conditioning; there's also a covered patio with attractive outdoor seating that's ideal on pleasant evenings. Expect innovative, artfully prepared food here—you might choose sea scallops with horseradish cream and Iberico ham to start, and jerk-braised pork belly or house-made stone-crab ravioli among the entrées. The lobster, among the best on the island, is served with a delicious rum-butter sauce. Meals are served with a variety of flavorful salts from Salt Cay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more