- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
LunaSea Pool Bar and Grill
LunaSea Pool Bar and Grill Review
At the Somerset Resort, in a gazebo with views of the gorgeous colors of Grace Bay Beach, you'll think you're truly having your burger in paradise. Other lunch offerings include hot dogs, fish-and-chips, and an outstanding chicken wrap with pecans and apples. Ask the chef if he's willing to make satay chicken with peanut sauce; it is the best lunch on the island. The bartender makes exotic tropical martinis, such as the mangotini, that you can sip by the pool. The bar will even bring buckets of beer to you on the beach, so you never have to leave your little patch of sand.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more