- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Corner Café Review
This is the perfect stop for a quick breakfast, lunch, or early light dinner, and its location next to the supermarket makes it a convenient stop as well. Owned and operated by the IGA, the café serves very fresh food. There is a sandwich on the menu to suit almost any taste, with honey ham, prosciutto, chicken salad, and salmon among the choices. Each is made to order with bread that's baked fresh daily. This is also a great choice for your caffeine rush, with coffee, cappuccino, and espresso all available. Get your order to go if you want to have a picnic at beautiful Taylor Bay.
- Address: Leeward Hwy., next to Graceway IGA Discovery Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/941–8724
- Location: Providenciales
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more