- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Corner Café Review
This is the perfect stop for a quick breakfast, lunch, or early light dinner, and its location next to the supermarket makes it a convenient stop as well. Owned and operated by the IGA, the café serves very fresh food. There is a sandwich on the menu to suit almost any taste, with honey ham, prosciutto, chicken salad, and salmon among the choices. Each is made to order with bread that's baked fresh daily. This is also a great choice for your caffeine rush, with coffee, cappuccino, and espresso all available. Get your order to go if you want to have a picnic at beautiful Taylor Bay.
- Address: Leeward Hwy., next to Graceway IGA Discovery Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/941–8724
- Location: Providenciales
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hi, we're thinking of going to the Caribbean in June, and would love to have a non-stop flight, so T&C seems to fit the bill. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more