Corner Café Review
This is the perfect stop for a quick breakfast, lunch, or early light dinner, and its location next to the supermarket makes it a convenient stop as well. Owned and operated by the IGA, the café serves very fresh food. There is a sandwich on the menu to suit almost any taste, with honey ham, prosciutto, chicken salad, and salmon among the choices. Each is made to order with bread that's baked fresh daily. This is also a great choice for your caffeine rush, with coffee, cappuccino, and espresso all available. Get your order to go if you want to have a picnic at beautiful Taylor Bay.
- Address: Leeward Hwy., next to Graceway IGA, Discovery Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/941–8724
- Location: Providenciales
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. That thread is here: http://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/need-advice-caribbean-vacation.c... Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report! Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous! Food: Hemingways lunch f... Read more