Coral Reef Bar and Grill
Coral Reef Bar and Grill Review
This small restaurant sits on a beachside deck. It's colorfully painted in red, yellow, and sky-blue, and the people who hang out here are just as colorful. Have a grilled hamburger or the catch of the day, and you'll get to know the locals. The restaurant offers free Wi-Fi so you can check your email while you whale-watch and eat. On most Sundays the island turns out for rib night here. In the evening you can drink beer while listening to a local dive master play guitar and sing.
- Address: Victoria St., Balfour Town, Salt Cay
- Phone: 649/241–1009
- Location: Salt Cay
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. That thread is here: http://www.fodors.com/community/caribbean-islands/need-advice-caribbean-vacation.c... Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report! Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous! Food: Hemingways lunch f... Read more