- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Coral Reef Bar and Grill
Coral Reef Bar and Grill Review
This small restaurant sits on a beachside deck. It's colorfully painted in red, yellow, and sky-blue, and the people who hang out here are just as colorful. Have a grilled hamburger or the catch of the day, and you'll get to know the locals. The restaurant offers free Wi-Fi so you can check your email while you whale-watch and eat. On most Sundays the island turns out for rib night here. In the evening you can drink beer while listening to a local dive master play guitar and sing.
- Address: Victoria St., Balfour Town, Salt Cay
- Phone: 649/241–1009
- Location: Salt Cay
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more