- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Coral Reef Bar and Grill
Coral Reef Bar and Grill Review
This small restaurant sits on a beachside deck. It's colorfully painted in red, yellow, and sky-blue, and the people who hang out here are just as colorful. Have a grilled hamburger or the catch of the day, and you'll get to know the locals. The restaurant offers free Wi-Fi so you can check your email while you whale-watch and eat. On most Sundays the island turns out for rib night here. In the evening you can drink beer while listening to a local dive master play guitar and sing.
- Address: Victoria St., Balfour Town, Salt Cay
- Phone: 649/241–1009
- Location: Salt Cay
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Just got back from staying at the Sands in Provo. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more