- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Villa Del Mar
At a Glance
- close to the best restaurants on the island
- within walking distance of Casablanca Casino
- a bargain for the luxury
- no on-site restaurant
- no views from most floors
- not directly on the beach
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Del Mar Review
This resort, which opened in 2008, offers some tremendous features for the price, even though it is not directly on Grace Bay Beach. Villa Del Mar is ideal for vacationers who love to eat outside the resort, as it's within walking distance of some of Provo's best restaurants. It's less than a minute's walk from the beach. There are nice touches like granite countertops, Tommy Bahama furniture, and plasma TVs. The luxurious bathrooms have shutters that open up into the room, and guests have use of beach lounges and umbrellas. A continental breakfast is included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more