- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bella Luna Ristorante
Bella Luna Ristorante Review
For old-fashioned Italian food just like you can get at home, where pasta is the side dish, this is your best bet on Provo. The restaurant, which is a converted private house, is peaceful. You can also sit out in the gardens, which are threaded with lit paths at night. Veal, fish, and chicken dishes are made with fresh herbs and wine-cream sauces, olive oil, and lemon butter. The best dish on the menu is the chicken sautéed with red peppers in a demi-glace flamed with cognac. If lobster Fra Diavolo is not on the menu, ask for it. But be warned, it's hot.
- Address: The Glass House, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/946–5214
- Location: Providenciales
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more