- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bella Luna Ristorante
Bella Luna Ristorante Review
For old-fashioned Italian food just like you can get at home, where pasta is the side dish, this is your best bet on Provo. The restaurant, which is a converted private house, is peaceful. You can also sit out in the gardens, which are threaded with lit paths at night. Veal, fish, and chicken dishes are made with fresh herbs and wine-cream sauces, olive oil, and lemon butter. The best dish on the menu is the chicken sautéed with red peppers in a demi-glace flamed with cognac. If lobster Fra Diavolo is not on the menu, ask for it. But be warned, it's hot.
- Address: Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay,
- Phone: 649/946-5214
- Location: Grace Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 -- Punta Cana VIK Hotel, All-Incl. Garden View Room CheapCaribbean.com
- $156 -- Luxury Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, Save 55% Couples Resorts
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Dominican Republic Beach Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
We are looking to vacation in Turks and Caicos but was wondering which month has the lowest humidity but still nice warm temps? Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing ... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more