- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Bella Luna Ristorante
Bella Luna Ristorante Review
For old-fashioned Italian food just like you can get at home, where pasta is the side dish, this is your best bet on Provo. Veal, fish, and chicken dishes are made with fresh herbs and wine-cream sauces, olive oil, and lemon butter. The best dish on the menu is the chicken sautéed with red peppers in a demi-glace flamed with cognac. If lobster Fra Diavolo is not on the menu, ask for it. But be warned, it's hot. The main restaurant, which is a converted private house, is peaceful. There's also a more casual garden area that serves pizzas and salads only. Both areas have a wine list with more than 90 labels.
- Address: The Glass House, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/946–5214
- Location: Providenciales
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more