- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cabana Bar & Grill
Cabana Bar & Grill Review
Cabana's a great option if you're looking for a quick lunch with a view of the beautiful beach, just steps away. The food is good but unexciting, including such basic fare as hamburgers and wraps. The menu also includes Wednesday-night smoked snapper, chicken, and ribs; and Friday night fish, chicken, or steak barbecue. Nightly happy hours and live music Monday and Thursdas make this a prime place at sunset, too.
- Address: Ocean Club East, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay
- Phone: 649/946-5880
- Location: Grace Bay
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $764 & up -- Turks & Caicos: Adult-Only Club Med, Save 40% Club Med Sandpiper Bay
We stayed at the beautiful Sapphire Sunsets in Sapodilla Bay. Read more
OK, so I'm starting this over because I made so many mistakes from spelling typos to not checking it as a trip report. Read more
Hello my fiancé & I are thinking about getting married this July. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more