- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cabana Bar & Grill
Cabana Bar & Grill Review
Cabana's a great option if you're looking for a quick lunch with a view of the beautiful beach just steps away. The food is good but unexciting, including such basic fare as hamburgers and wraps. The menu also includes Wednesday-night smoked snapper, chicken, and ribs; and Friday night fish, chicken, or steak barbecue. Nightly happy hours and live music Monday and Thursdas make this a prime place at sunset, too.
- Address: Ocean Club, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/946–5880
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more