- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Cabana Bar & Grill
Cabana Bar & Grill Review
Cabana's a great option if you're looking for a quick lunch with a view of the beautiful beach just steps away. The food is good but unexciting, including such basic fare as hamburgers and wraps. The menu also includes Wednesday-night smoked snapper, chicken, and ribs; and Friday night fish, chicken, or steak barbecue. Nightly happy hours and live music Monday and Thursdas make this a prime place at sunset, too.
- Address: Ocean Club, Grace Bay Rd., Grace Bay, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/946–5880
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hi, we're thinking of going to the Caribbean in June, and would love to have a non-stop flight, so T&C seems to fit the bill. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more