- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
White Sands Beach Resort
At a Glance
- on a beautiful stretch of beach
- gazebo is great for watching the sunset
- resort will help set up dive packages with local operators
- far enough from the main hub that you need a car or taxi
Check Rates from our Partners
White Sands Beach Resort Review
Though these condos are next to the cruise-ship port with its daily action, you're still on a quiet stretch of beach made just for relaxing. All the units are identical, fully furnished one-bedroom apartments with full kitchens, a living and dining area, and direct views of the beach and ocean. A small pool is on the property, but you can also walk next door to use the huge pool at Margaritaville in the cruise-ship port. The restaurant here, Capt Hook's Grill, has the best casual food on the island. You need a car or bicycle to get around to Front Street, but excursion companies will pick you up on the beachfront. A huge gazebo on the beach is the perfect place to watch the sunset.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more