- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
West Harbour Bay
West Harbour Bay Review
This is about as isolated as it gets on Provo. West Bay has long stretches of beaches to walk and explore, and there's no other person in sight for hours. Occasionally Captain Bill's Outback Adventure excursion stops here and explores the nearby pirate caves. Not only can you find big red starfish in the water here, but you might find a buried pirate's treasure if you correctly interpret the "maps" in the rock carvings. We can only recommend going by boat excursion, as there have been persistent break-ins at the parking lot. Amenities: none. Best for: solitude; walking.
- Address: West Harbour, Providenciales
- Location: Providenciales
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more