- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
If you arrive in Provo on a late-evening flight, you still have a chance for fine dining. This is one of the few restaurants on the island open until 11 pm. A beautifully landscaped patio makes a quietly elegant setting. The menu here emphasizes meat: a fire-grilled rib-eye steak with cognac-cream sauce, filet mignon with horseradish demi-glace, and pork chops with salsa. If you want fish, order one of the daily specials. The best part of the meal is dessert; who can pass up the chocolate brownies with ice cream? Make sure to have a nightcap at the bar; it gets lively around 10.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more