- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hole in the Wall
Hole in the Wall Review
It's mostly locals at this accurately named restaurant. The menu is heavy on the fresh catch of the day, but the restaurant also offers visitors the opportunity to get a taste of local cuisine such as oxtail and curried goat. A typical Caribbean breakfast here consists of saltfish or liver and onions with grits. Chicken, ribs, and pork chops are also on the menu. It's open late every day except for Sunday, when it closes at 3.
- Address: Williams Plaza, Old Airport Rd., Downtown, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/941–4136
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
- No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Most common question on these boards, it says 60% chance of rain, will I get sun? Read more
Well, I just had a great week in Turks and Caicos. Read more
Me, my wife, our 2 year old son, along with 2 friends decided to rent a villa in Caribbean Islands. Read more
· News & Features
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more
We bet you've never been on a safari like the one we're just back from: a Caribbean food-fueled gourme... Read more