- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Hole in the Wall
Hole in the Wall Review
It's mostly locals at this accurately named restaurant. The menu is heavy on the fresh catch of the day, but the restaurant also offers visitors the opportunity to get a taste of local cuisine such as oxtail and curried goat. A typical Caribbean breakfast here consists of saltfish or liver and onions with grits. Chicken, ribs, and pork chops are also on the menu. It's open late every day except for Sunday, when it closes at 3.
- Address: Williams Plaza, Old Airport Rd., Downtown, Providenciales
- Phone: 649/941–4136
- Location: Providenciales
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
- No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Several months ago I came here for some advice and info on a vacation for my family. Read more
Back about a week, delightfully boring trip report!
Weather: perfect Sunny, hot yet breezy, gorgeous!
Food: Hemingways lunch fish tacos, Bay Bistro jerk chicken wrap, Big Als burgers and wings, new place Read more
For years, my daughter has been interested in going on a traditional Caribbean vacation -- the blue water, beach etc. Read more
· News & Features
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you ... Read more
We're not knocking the piña colada, but when it comes to relaxing after a long day of...relaxing... Read more
Do you really need five reasons to go to Turks and Caicos?... Read more